Thursday, April 13, 2006

Do Not Place Your Fingers In the Animal's Mouth

Ok, kiddies, I have a road trip for work today so it’s a short post with lots of randomness for you. Yes, a road trip. No, I am not off looking for HNT. That would be my plan for this afternoon. I’ll try to catch up with everyone later.

Interesting things I’ve heard/read this week:

  • “I’ve lost my inner soul man”
  • “I went from chicken salad to chicken shit”
  • “How do you hold your blogger” (Courtesy of Rick’s commenters). I'm still laughing about that.
  • If you follow park rules and do not place your fingers in the animals’ mouths, the chance of injury to you or your vehicle will be greatly reduced (no shit!)
  • “You know they won’t let you lay on the mattresses”
  • “I’m from Los Angeles motherf**ker, I’ll bust your ass” Hopefully, this link works – scroll down to “v. one leetle story”. I laughed my butt off. (Courtesy of Will)
  • NASA to crash probes on moon Am I the only one who thinks this sounds like a crazy waste of money?

    Oh! I almost forgot. I have a date on Saturday with a man who is looking for someone to have long conversations with but seems to only want to stay on the phone for 15 minutes. Where do I find these people????

5 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

Hey Angie,
Thanks for the link to the "I'm from Los Angeles" story. Very funny.
Maybe your date just wants to have a long conversation when it is actually a date. No need to exhaust himself in the prelims you know.
We are a strange gender (confession)
Enjoy the road trip and have a great weekend; filled with conversation?

8:43 AM  
Blogger xwy said...

Aaah, yes - men can't live with them; can't have sex without them (well, it's not quite as fun anyway). I'm sure it will turn out fine. I'm just a little bewildered.
Maybe he's a secret agent? lol.

My dear Denny, there are many of us in that boat! Just look around...

2:45 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Maybe your date just isn't a phone kinda guy? I know a couple guys like that.

You will keep us posted on how the date goes, won't you? Please? pretty please??? ;)

2:56 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

I thought about that. I just envision long, awkward pauses thankfully interrupted by the waiter saying "would you like fries with that?" lol. Just kidding, my love life will most certainly become a regular feature. Well, except for the ooshy-gooshy stuff.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I dated a guy like that once....but then he did tell me the telephone wasn't his best media for conversation.

Face to face he wasn't so great at it either. Hope your date on Saturday night is not as lacking in communication as my ex was. Or maybe he just didn't like talking to me in particular lol

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home