Friday, April 07, 2006

Friday Randomness

I'm on vacation today. YIPEEE!!! Before I leave town a few words:


  1. I left my sunglasses in the car yesterday. Not thinking about the fact it was pretty warm out, I put them on and got a nasty nose burn. Spring is never officially here until I perform this ritual at least once.
  2. I think I'm going to like Half-Nekkid Thursday....Thanks to Steve and Rick (I'm not sure how open these 2 are about their half nekkid-ness so I didn't link their sites). I never knew guys posted pics too. Hats off to The Peanut Queen for educating me!

Things I’m looking forward to this weekend:

  1. Seeing Mick-Mick and Juanita, my mom away from Mom
  2. Driving for 2.5 hours with the sunroof open and my tunes blaring. It’s my favorite way to clear my head.
  3. Dinner at Houlihan's
  4. Seeing Gretchen Wilson perform. I sooo want her hair!
  5. Way too many beers and shots of something that tastes like kool-aid
  6. Flirting with young college boys at the bar
  7. Sitting on the front porch drinking coffee and talking about life

Hopefully I’ll come back with some interesting stories and lots of pictures. Have a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Vacation!!! I LOVE that word!

Isn't HNT a wonderful thing! Especially when you know some hotties who don't mind getting half naked!!!

Kool-aid tasting shots....yummy...but oh so dangerous! ;)

Hope you have a terrific time! :)

7:39 AM  
Blogger xwy said...

Rick - Thanks! I promise to stop by your regular blog as well.

Denny - I stopped in earlier to vote for PQ's panties... I promise to stop by on a regular basis.

Thanks to both of you for stopping by!!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home