Friday, April 14, 2006

Funky Friday

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!! There. Now I feel better.

In honor of the fact that I'm in a funk mood, I have decided to spare you my funkiness and declare this random question day. Use the comments to ask anything (well, within reason)...the sillier the better...and I will respond.

Things I'm doing this weekend:
  1. Get "idiot" tattoo for forehead (Warning: ask why at your own risk)
  2. Friday night shopping to relieve funk. I know, but it makes me feel better. Besides maybe I can find something cute to wear on my date...and there's a book I need to buy ;)
  3. Long, hot bubble bath with Mr. Cuervo, Mr. Ruiz and my favorite tunes. Who knows...maybe my alter ego will appear and I'll do some tasteful HNT photos.
  4. Date with mysterious non-phone-talking man
  5. Easter with friends

Have a wonderful weekend. I'd say that I'd hope the Easter Bunny brings you much candy...but, well, Denny curbed his hopping the other day so I think you'll have to buy your own. BYOC Easter...it's just not right!

6 Comments:

Blogger Seven said...

Hmmm....
I think an Angie-o-Funk is better than an angieogram....and an HNT might perk you up!
Maybe an HNT wearing new shoes from the shopping trip; or an HNT with bubbles, ask Ruiz to do the photos, though he is a bit old for that sort of thing.......;)

9:27 AM  
Blogger xwy said...

The question is will the inner me allow them to be posted????? lol

9:59 AM  
Blogger Seven said...

You could just deal with the outer you. The inner Angie doesn't have to know everything!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Just one question???

What's the "idiot" tattoo for?

And how did date with non-phone-talking-man go??? :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Okay, so that's two...hey I could've went for three, you know! ;)

7:43 AM  
Blogger xwy said...

You're the Queen - ask as many as you like. I knew you'd be the one to ask that particular question. I try to be friends with everyone. Some people just don't want to be friends..they say they do but they really don't. I'm an idiot for letting it get to me. Yes, it's a man..which makes me an even bigger idiot.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the date play-by-play.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home