Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Last Time I Checked It Was My Blog...

Most of you realized that I was being facetious in my last post. I do not own a Sinulator, nor do I plan to own one. Some, however, did not realize that I was being facetious. Evidently, it is considered intelligent to disuss sexual positions and post HNT on your blog but it is a sign of low intelligence to sarcastically discuss emerging technology. Who knew?? In honor of the great overseers of my morality (or immorality depending on your view), I have decided to take the remainder of the week off to work on my submission to Penthouse Forum*.

(This is an example of sarcasm. I'm not really submitting anything to Penthouse...although, there was that one time....)

5 Comments:

Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Okay, I am COMPLETELY lost.

Help! What'd I miss???

2:24 PM  
Blogger Seven said...

Hope it wasn't me. I knew you were fooling round and not serious...:-;

3:25 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

PQ - You warned me about allowing anonymous comments, but did I listen...nooooooooo. I thought I'd take a chance. Surely people would just move on if they didn't like what I had to say...boy, was I wrong.

Rick - Please, I'd just tell you to bug off ;) Just kidding...

All - Sorry I lost your wonderful comments from earlier.
I really hate people who can't take vibrator jokes!!!

3:38 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I tried to let people comment anonymously but there are some genuine asswipes out there. Sad but true.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

One Bad Apple......

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home