Monday, May 15, 2006

Now I've Done It

I received one of those chain emails the other day from a friend. You know the ones...you'll be doomed to Hell for eternity if you don't forward this email to 100 of your closest friends within in the next 10 seconds. Now, being the rebel that I am, I never forward those emails. Unless, of course, it's a particularly sadistic joke then I'll forward it to 2 or 3 people simply because the joke is funny. Which probably explains why I'm doomed to Hell, can't find a man worth having a relationship with, and why the neighbors dog gets laid more than I do. However, forwarding emails simply to avoid bad luck is not in my nature. The lastest one caught my attention though. Instead of rendering me a friendless heathen, it said this....

Post This Within:
1 hour- You'll have bad sex
20 min - Your crush will kiss you
15min - Your crush will tounge you
5-10 min - Your crush will ask you out
under 2 min - You will stay with your crush forever

[lol. *snort* Sorry that part about "your crush will tongue you" cracks me up. ]

Did you notice what it said? "Post this within" So it's not bad enough that I have 15 years of bad luck accumulated from all the previous emails that I haven't forwarded but now, they've tied my blog into my sex life? Is that bad sex forever or just once? Because if it's just once....I'll take my chances. I guess this means that blogs have finally hit mainstream culture.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm you follow the sex life of your neighbors dog? Thing are that bad eh?

Just what we need chain-blogs..gimme a break!!

11:35 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

SJ - I'm living vicariously through him.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

I don't blame you...I'd take my chances too. Those letters drive me CRAZY!

10:18 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Is that within so long from when you receive the email, or when you read it? Because I think it's unfair to condemn someone to a life of no sex or whatever the punishment is, because they chose to sleep instead obsessively check their emails every minute.

3:38 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

Michelle - I think it's from when you read it. If it was from when you received it, I'd probably be cursed to never have sex again. Thanks for stopping by!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home