Monday, May 29, 2006

A tag from Poet

40spoet tagged me last week so away we go.....

5 things in my refrigerator.....
My fridge very rarely contains anything life sustaining. Although, I'm sure there are a few things that could be used for pharmaceutical research.
  1. One plastic container of very, very bad Mexican veggie soup. Blech. It's very nutritious with all kinds of veggies and wild rice but absolutely NO taste. Maybe if I added hot sauce?
  2. Condiments: 2 types of hot sauce (because 1 is never enough), 5 bottles of salad dressings...most of which are blech, 1 thing of lemon juice in the lemon shaped bottle...that thing's probably as old as my house & 2 jars of pickles....mmmm, love pickles.
  3. Beer, Limeade - which is used as margarita mix, and a container of OJ that is sooo old it probably tastes more like home brew than OJ by now. Is OJ supposed to be chunky???
  4. Mangos (is it mangoes or mangos????), pears, lettuce, onion & peppers.
  5. The sustainer of life: Diet Coke

5 things in my closet.....

  1. 1 recently purchased very sexy black sundress.
  2. Several pieces of lingerie (remind me to tell you the story of the lingerie curse)
  3. Numerous pair of heels and sandals in varying heights and degrees of pain
  4. 5 pairs of boots. Sometimes I think if I ever get married it will be to a man works in the shoe industry as I have a very unhealthy fettish with leather boots..............Sorry, just drifted off thinking about them. Is that drool on my chin?
  5. 1 pair of pants that have been hanging in the corner for 6 months because they need hemmed. Damn short legs!!!

5 things in my purse.......

I had to clean out my purse to do this because I never know what will find its way in there.

  1. 7 sets of keys. 2 are for the car, 1 goes to the front door (I think), 1 is for a friend's house, 1 is for Mom's house.....the others....I have no idea. I have come to the conclusion that spare keys run away from home and deposit themselves in my purse.
  2. Gift cards. I am the Queen of Gift cards. I have several at any given time. Don't ask...I'm just assuming they find the trail of bread crumbs left by the run away keys.
  3. 6 old insurance cards. I'm not even sure why they print these out anymore...isn't it all in the State's database? Along with my Sudafed addiction...
  4. 1 piece of Super Bubble bubble gum. I LOVE this stuff...until all the flavor goes out of it. Then it just tastes like you're chewing tire rubber.
  5. $2.....the weekend must be over since I'm almost out of money.

I'm not going to tag anyone but feel free to steal this.

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fridge: I am taking the mangos they must be man-goes I am a man and they goes with me. And the beer. Consider yourself raided.

Closet: No skeletons? You must be a nice girl or just not talking about them.

Purse: intresting and intriguing... I always knew you were a key person in your community.


Oh I think you asked me to remind you to tell me the lingerie curse story :)

12:18 AM  
Blogger poet said...

very interesting, angie, thanks for doing the tag. happy tuesday!

5:37 AM  
Blogger xwy said...

Jackt - In my definition, any dress that is summer-y and has spaghetti straps is a sun dress.

SJ - It's crappy American beer...are you SURE you want it?
There are skeletons...they are locked away in a different closet. Maybe I'll do that one day. It will be "air your dirty laundry" day and everyone can leave anonymous comments about their skeletons.

60 & counting - Thanks for the link. I love them but know absolutely nothing about them. Thanks for stopping by!

Poet - Thanks for tagging me :)

Christian - Unhealthy in that I can never say no to a supple leather boot. Besides, I'd never kick a leather boot out of bed & it doesn't steal the remote. Boots are the perfect companion.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Grant said...

No J-food or kimonos? I'm beginning to suspect you're not really Japanese.

1:47 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I like this me~me and might steal it for tomorrow's post since it's too late to do one today and i've actually got alot of work to do! :)

2:12 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

Grant - There are 2 packets of Chinese mustard in the fridge and I have a short, yellow kimono. I told you I was J :P

Cakes - Steal away...Hope they let up on you soon!

2:53 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

Angie, I have to confess I like your style, especially since you always seem to remind me of songs: in this case, "The Twelve Days of Christmas" (Two bottles of hot sauce; and a cold bowl of Mexican soup.")

Okay, I'm slinking away, now.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Retro Girl said...

What are ya savin the tasteless mexican soup for? hehe..

Diet coke is THE nectar of the gods lol. Glad to see someone else is addicted like me...

and Yes we wanna hear the Lingerie curse story....

And one can NEVER have too many pairs of shoes or boots! Shoe shopping is therapy!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

Hah! I've got short legs too...it really IS a curse, isn't it? When you go to buy ANY kind of pants, it seems they're all made for friggin' GIANTS.

P.S. - The leather boot thing made me smile....I actually got married while wearing a pair of leather boots! :)

7:43 AM  
Blogger xwy said...

Xdell - Aaawww, thanks ;) Since music is a big part of your life, I'm taking that as a compliment.

RetroGirl - I waiting to see if it turns into a cure for some disease. It has to do some good as it certainly isn't edible.

PQ - The short size is too short and the long size is too long. They need a medium length. I could see you in white boots...much more comfortable than heels!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well, i definitely have short legs, and if i get to share the company of Angie and Stacy, then i'm happy. ;)

so what's the curse of the lingerie?

4:49 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

Denny - I thought mine would be pathetic too. Improvise!

JD - What I saw didn't appear to be too short. But thanks for the compliment ;)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home