Friday, May 26, 2006

The "Too Tired" Answers - Part II

What is your favorite sexual position or act and why?

My first thought was to name a position because that’s probably the easiest way out of this question. But I think favorite positions change depending on the lover. What works well with one may not bring on the hallelujah chorus with another. Besides, that would take the fun out of this exercise.

Your question was favorite, wasn’t it? As in can’t get enough? Prefer to do it every time? The answer is simple…foreplay. The problem is that I hardly ever receive enough of it. Most men focus more on the end as their goal. Who can blame them? I mean most can only orgasm once during sex therefore it would make sense that their focus is on the end result rather than the journey to it. However, as women have the ability to orgasm multiple times during sex it would make sense that we prefer to enjoy the journey. And I’m not talking about trying to tune in Tokyo [tuning in Tokyo is a reference to using nipples in a fashion similar to knobs on a radio]. There are a multitude of erogenous areas on a woman. Take time to explore and find them. For example, there is a nerve ending behind my ear lobe that must run straight to my g-spot. A light kiss there combined with a warm breath is almost enough to send me over the edge. You’d never know that unless you explore a little. Running a hand along my side or inner thigh combined with light kisses will also do the trick. Actually, a few light touches anywhere around the genital area will raise my temperature quickly. It’s not about touching obvious areas but the anticipation, teasing if you will, created by touching the areas that aren’t obvious that I enjoy the most.

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmmmmm... you have to date me :D

12:18 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

SJ - If you didn't say that to everyone...I might believe you ;)

Jackt - Believe me, if that was an issue, I would have taken it into consideration.

Have a great, long (for some of us) weekend!!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Now I know why "Whispers" got you a little hot and bothered...it's cos I mentioned the word ear isn't it?? come on 'fess up lol

I so totally agree with you...the foreplay and the ancipation of it all is pretty heady stuff. Give me some..now! well, not you personally, but, you know lol

And your poor 7 year old soul. That was such a cute story to read, but obviously not so cute to be going through at that time of your life. did you get back at your mum somehow? lol

4:22 PM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Good answer, you were very honest. A little nibbling on the neck gets me going everytime!

4:45 PM  
Blogger poet said...

great page, angie, um, you have been tagged and i am checking up on you!

7:36 AM  
Blogger xwy said...

Lisa - I don't remember exacting any revenge but, believe me, I more than made up for it in my teenage years.

Cakes - I know it gives me goose bumps...but in a good way!

Poet - Thanks. I've been neglecting my blog reading this week. I'll stop by and check it out!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

neglecting your blog reading? Yes you have. Now come over and see me...I want your opinion on my ex husband's latest invention lol

7:16 PM  
Blogger Seven said...

You're right about all the differences in people being important. I had a lover that liked being bitten on the shoulders. Hard.
I never really got it. If you bite me I'm likely to smack you. But I bit her like she asked. Go figure.
Now I must confess I never heard of tuning in Tokyo, but it made me laugh!

10:30 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

Lisa - Nice picture, sweetie!

Rick - Bitten on the shoulder? I don't understand that one either and yes, if you bite me and probably smack you too!!

6:22 AM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

I never knew about the shortwave communications possibilities of the female form, Angie. Thanks. I don't have a pressing need to contact Tokyo, but if I were alone with a beautiful woman on a deserted island, we could call for help.

I had one girlfriend who just didn't believe in foreplay. Sex with her was kinda like a chore, something I had to do in order to enjoy her company.

I guess everyone's different, but I'd have to agree with you on that one.

5:35 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

Xdell - It's a bad thing to try tuning in Tokyo but on a deserted island, it's worth a try.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

what a hot post. couldn't agree with you more. i like to put off the orgasm as long as possible, it makes it more intense for me, and i know she got her money's worth up front, hehe. ;)

2:43 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

JD - Oh, sure. I finally meet a guy who LIKES to put off his orgasm and meet my needs first and he has a Mrs. It figures! Thanks for stopping by!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home