Friday, July 07, 2006

A Late HNT Story - Happy Friday Afternoon

I can feel your warm breath on my neck as we hug; your strong, muscular arms wrapped around me make my body feel tiny by comparison. Your eyes, kind and generous, meet mine. I can see that you have more in mind than just a hug. Our lips meet for the first time, touching softly at first. They pull apart slightly only to dive back together as the intensity grows. As my hands reach to pull your shirt off you break away. My body aches for you but your touch tells me this night was meant to go slowly.

You stand behind me, unbuttoning my blouse as your lips start at my ear and find their way down my neck. When you reach the tender spot, my favorite spot, I let out a soft moan. You softly laugh in recognition that you’ve found it and memorized it’s location for later. Your lips make their way from my neck to my shoulder as my blouse lands on the floor. I can feel your strong hands rubbing against the soft skin of my arms. I am relaxed from the softness of your touch and, at the same time, on fire from the knowledge that this journey has just begun.

18 Comments:

Blogger Reach said...

Hello,

I came over from Rick's Site.....

Wow, I don't think I should wait to come back.

Reach

3:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i agree with Reach, i can't wait to read more of this hot story. mmmmmmmmmm, sexy.

3:59 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

Reach - Hi! Well...sorry, that was quite a post for your first visit. It's a little tease I like to do from time to time. Glad you liked.

JD - More? You mean something happens after they kiss? lol. Have a great weekend ;)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

gawd, i hope so!!! :) come on Angie, don't keep me in suspense like this. sounds like part 2 will be hot!!!!!!!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Retro Girl said...

*Fanning myself* Is it hot in here or is it just that story?! lol...

Are you writing a novel, or just some short stories? Any plans to pursue publishing? I say go for it..why the heck not at least try?

Rock on sista!

4:58 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

Uh-oh. I did all of these things to you? I don't remember. Did I know you in Ohio?

5:14 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

JD - Patience, my pilot! Besides, how would a good girl like me know what comes next? ;)

RG - Well, Mom always said find one thing you're good at, lol! No plans to pursue publishing, but hey, it's an idea!

X - Rule #1, never tell a girl you don't remember her. lol

7:23 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

*Expects another paper wad from Georgia*

11:20 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

X - *missed, hit some poor sap in NJ* maybe I should sign with the Reds?

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh huh,,,,that was quite a start, ang. it appears that the humidex is rising in your neck of the woods too. happy weekend..........poet

7:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No Reds team spot for you Angie, you missed.

Unlike X I don't forget yeah I did all that, you seemed to like it...a lot. I have the scratchmarks to prove it ;)

1:40 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

I see why SJ picked you alone to save in case of an attack from the atomic chickens. You two have apparently been an item in another life.

At least one of you has good taste in the opposite sex.

8:43 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

Cherry - There's a cock in your hand???? What? heehee

Poet - Yes, it's mighty sultry here. I thought a Friday afternoon pick-me-up would be good for everyone.

SJ - YOU'RE the one I scratched! I knew it was someone, lol.

X - I don't know about past life...maybe we were abducted?

10:08 PM  
Blogger Cherry! said...

Oh how I wish there was. even better in my mouth. hehehehe

6:45 AM  
Blogger Monogram Queen said...

Anticipation is what it's all about, yeah baby! Go Angie!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

x, THIS life. and yeah I am the one with good taste.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Seven said...

Hmmm....must've been a rainy night in Georgia...as Otis Redding would sing?

11:22 AM  
Blogger xwy said...

Cherry - lol, you crack me up!

Cakes - Yes, anticipation is the best

Rick - Actually Marvin Gaye was singing to me while I wrote that one.

SJ - This life, huh? Now, you'd think I would've remembered that one! ;)

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home