Friday, July 21, 2006

A Whole Bunch of Nuttin'

Your True Love Is a Sagittarius

Why you'll love a Sagittarius:

Deep and philosophical, you'll love getting lost in hours of conversation with your Sag.
Your Sagittarius is curious and adventurous enough to keep you interested... not an easy task!

Why a Sagittarius will love you:

You're passionate about a few important issues, a kind of depth that Sagittarius finds very attractive.
You're outgoing, flexible, and up for almost anything. You and your Sag will have tons of adventures together.
I found this little quiz courtesy of the Peanut Queen. These quizzes are usually fun to do but a little off base in their answers. This one, however, is right on target. My dating experience has been that most men can't keep my interest long enough to perpetuate a relationship. Like the spin I put on that? It's not my fault but theirs. Is it any wonder no one has snapped me up yet?
On a different note, I have a secret to share....come close...closer.....I'm meeting a blogger in person this weekend. Delicious, isn't it? I love sharing secrets. I'm a little nervous because this is the first blogger I've met. You never know if someone's blog personna is the same as their real life personna. Although, I think most of us are pretty open. I feel a little like Steve Irwin will be watching from between the potted plants...."There's one now. Shhh! We don't want to scare the little bugger away. Bloggers are adventurous creatures in their own world, but a little skittish when removed from the comfort of their computer screens. Crikey! There's another. This is a special occasion. Bloggers usually lead a solitary existence. Quite out of nature for them to be found in packs." Ok, I personally apologize to Lisa for the horrible "Down Under" accent. It's really as bad in person as it came across in writing. Wish me luck!
Have a great weekend! OMG....what am I going to wear??????????? (heehee. That's a little female humor.)

17 Comments:

Blogger Monogram Queen said...

I took the quiz and it told me my true love was a Gemini and Stacy is an Aries. Uh Oh. BTW i'm a Libra.
Ooohhh i'm jealous! Who are you going to meet? Is it Grant? Can't wait to hear all about it & pics too please. (I don't ask for much do I?)

9:20 AM  
Blogger Seven said...

Crikey??
Hahahahha....Good Luck

10:27 AM  
Blogger xwy said...

Cakes - Ummm, I don't think I'd put much stock in the quiz if I was you...Stacy sounds like a pretty good match to me. Pics? You want pics? I dunno. (do you like how I completely ignored your 'who is it' question? I have to create some surprise for Monday...don't I?)

7 - Obviously you've never seen the Crocodile Hunter in action...Crikey is a wondeful way to express complete surprise. Plus, it sounds funny!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

how exciting... and maybe a bit scary. ;) jk. i've met cyberfriends in person before, it's never the way you expect, both good and bad, lol.

11:33 AM  
Blogger xwy said...

JD - Well, now I feel soooo much BETTER, lol. Never the way you expect, huh?

11:56 AM  
Blogger Grant said...

Who are you meeting this weekend? Is he bigger than me? Or is it an Asian chick with whom you plan to make out and post pics? If the latter, definitely go for it.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

Crikey! I think the one with the be-e-eautiful plumage has spotted me, hiding behind this potted plant. Sure hope their not dangerous.

1:08 PM  
Blogger Stacy The Peanut Queen said...

You have GOT to tell me the location where you're meeting this blogger....because I would LOVE to get Steve Irwin behind some potted plants, if you know what I mean...;)

Yet another story of "blogger meets blogger"!!! I'm glad for you but DAMN jealous too!!! :)

1:16 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

Grant - Why? Are you going to beat him up? THAT would be fun to watch! Now, honestly, if I had pics of me making out with a hot, Asian chick do you really think I'd post them here for free? You'd have to pay $19.95 a minute just like the rest of the world. :) (SJ's going to be soooo mad that he missed this conversation, lol!)

Rick - Crikey! I love saying that word! lol.

PQ - Outback Steak House...of course. Just kidding. Wouldn't you though????? That man has the BEST legs. I'm a sucker for them myself! And one day, I will gather everyone up and we will come take you out to lunch so the PK need not know a thing!

1:55 PM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

Have fun. Whoever it is, bring back stories of wild fun and debauchery. That way, we can really rub SJ's nose in it when India lifts its ban on the blogosphere.

Do you take Visa?

3:17 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

X - Good thinking! I'll have to take pics of the wild fun & really rub his nose in it! I miss him...poor guy!

For you they're free. You indulge my conspiracy theories...how could I make you pay?

4:10 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

When I saw the name Steve Irwin, I thought "surely she's not talking about the Crocodile Hunter?" lol

But of course you were and I love the "crikey" in there, that man is such a twit but fun to watch.

No need to apologise you did great with that accent! lol

4:20 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

OMG, I forgot the most important bit! Have a great time and I hope your blogger friend is everything they purport to be on screen. (I reckon you're right though, we are pretty open on here eh? lol)

4:21 PM  
Blogger xwy said...

Lisa - Oh, we LOVE the Crocodile Hunter (well, PQ and I do). He is a very animated character, isn't he?

I'm sure all will go well and I'll have much to report on Monday!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Retro Girl said...

Hope you have a great meeting...
:-) It's always fun meeting someone new....

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you have enjoyed your weekend. new friends are great. have fun getting to know in person your blogger buddy. poet

10:05 AM  
Blogger xwy said...

RG & Poet - Thanks. It turned out to be very nice.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home